Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

saturday

wow before I begin I just gave myself a good scare! sumthing went wrong with the HTML and I almost f***** up me own blog!! anyway saturday.. I ent to bed saturday morning around 4 I guess an was awake by my luving mum grrr at 8:30!! after some playing with Kelso me mum (in her electric scooter lolz) and Kels went walking to go to shops a bit further away for gran. we walked almost 2 hours in totall, poor Kels was so tired then gran came with Timmy and when everyone was gone Kelso just slept and slept an he's stil sleeping. this morning I wanted to make the German vid but cause we needed to go to the stores for gran that all changed and I think thats all I have to say... oh yea WAIT!!.. I bought some ribbons for pimpin up my cards hehehe and Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment