Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

lucky tuesday

normally this day is the mst boring of them all cause I work the whole day, but today was zo much fun! I was early at my first adress and he cleaned in between so I didnt have a lot to do. I got the bus I needed before it left! that was a nice surprise. when I got back home the mailman was busy so I asked for the mail. turns out the mail delevery service thing TPG has a gift! 1 bag a house with old Dutch Stamps on it. I must explain this... I love shoppers! lol and those stamps is just something I would pick out myself in a store so I was happy I could get one. I was a lil late going to the next adres but I chose to pick up a bag first, I mean I was late anyway. there was no one else there so I could get one fast. (remember this moment)
at work I got a big bottle of shower gel cause misses P. bought the wrong one.. always handy lol anyway when I was done working I went to the shops cause I needed something to eat that night. but on the bench of misses P. building I saw another ticket thing to pick up another bag! only when I went to the TPG part in front of the grocerystore (remembered the moment?) there was a long line of people to pick up a free bag O_O so I went home. at home I got mail! the painting by numbers I bought + and extra paint thing. (you can forget the moment now)
Kelso like's them too btw...
and if all of that wasnt enough... The Addamd Family was on TV and it didnt have many commercial breaks! and even tho itwas a work night I won a great battle... Eric went on Skype XD and that pretty much was my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment