Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

wednesday

I had to work this morning cause tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and hopefully find out when there gonne cut my pinky open (I'm happy anyway its cold in the morning an I wont be able to clean for 6 weeks... heaven!) as soon as I know I have to call have my town tho... work, gouverment, ppl I work for... blergh. anyway after work I wanted to pick up another bag but in that shopping thing (it's midnight I stopped thinking) but they where all sold out so I went to others and got the second one... and yes its the same pic only smaller...   
I also bought a new painting by number only 2,- so why not? I finished the first one and started the second. tomorrow gran gets her electric scooter and invited us to stay with her all day cause she's scared and a bit insane.. she's nervous getting in the elevator and to weird to ask the man tht brings it to do that. so where basicly there tso mum can go allong with her and let her ask the man to put the bloody thing in its place so she doesnt have to use the elevator. (there working with the elevators btw, but the one they can use works so yea..) now leave me allone im tired.. night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment