Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

saturday

goooood morning angels! it's 7:28 and im in a train, think thats early? I woke up at 5:50 to be on time fo the 7:08 bus. I was on time... the bus wasnt! it showed up at 7:12, only 3 minutes but if you wanna catch a train 3 minutes is almost as long as a week! but as you might have figured out I was on time. facing the wrong way and with a small window but on time... things are looking up now. I see the first glips of dawn but it's still rainy outside. the rain is th reason I didnt bring my camera, pic's would be rainy and the camera would get wet.
oh well.. after 3 trains im finally almost there. it's sunny now but I see dark clouds again :( it's 10:53 right now and I wont be there till 11:25 well th station that is, at the station ill be in a bus for an half hour or so.
and who was there at the busstop when I had to get out? ERIC! we went his house where I met his lovely (well to me lol) mother, cute chi Duco and his cat Gizmo.. who was a bit scared lol poor thing. after tour and lunch we where on our way again an after a view hickups we ended up a the right place... Jackass 3D!! it's a great movie. after the movie we got back on the bus to take the next train. Eric got ou on his stop and I got 2 more trains to go. but we got the first train earlier and now im 40 minutes fast! so I was on time for the last bus so early I had to wait in the cold midnight air for 20 minutes. (oh well better then walking 2 hours home) so I was home arround midnight.
extra thing: afte Eric left th train a mum and 13/14 year old girl sat behind me and started to talk about her schoolproblems.
1: it's annoying
2: a train isnt the right place
3: if I was that kid (or mum) I wouln't discuss it in a train
at one point the girl said somany times: 'it's not pleasant feeling all these emotions' that I wanted to get over there and scream: just wear black, be emo and get it over with!!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment