Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

sunday till thursday


sunday there was a cultural thing in the centrum of the town but we went to gran cause she needs electric scooter lessons. but when we where there gran called Kelso while she was on the road...
gran: Kelso!!!
me: please don't do that or he'll walk on the road.
gran: (grumpy) FINE! (wispers) Kel come here?
me: im taking him home.
gran: (smiles) bye bye Yv.
what a bitch! Kelso was tired from waiting for me to get back home the day before so when we got back home he sat and relaxed in his red car and I was mad. after an hour I was ordered back to drink tea, gran made some bad remarks but it was nice.. I guess... blehhh.
monday is lost and tuesday I worked the whole day. wednesday isn't special because.. I really can't remember it. I was so behind cause I coulnt add pic's that Im typing this on a saturday night and I can't remember I do remember the other day's so till then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment